Ward 9 encourages participation by any and all organizations, but we must limit the use of our lights for they are one of our biggest expenses in our budget.
- Lights MUST BE TURNED OFF BY 9:15 P.M. for all practices.
- Lights will not be used for any weekend practices unless Facility Manager is contacted in Advance.
- During their season, beginning March 1st and ending with All-Star Practices, PYBA's practice schedule has priority over any other practices.
- During their seasons, Cenla Christian Academy has priority for practice and games on their respected fields in accordance with signed Lease Agreement with Ward 9.
- Travel Ball Teams must contact Facility Manager if they wish to use these facilities. No lights will be used for travel ball practice.